To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Gauliga Westphalia was the highest football league in the Prussian province of Westphalia and the small Free State of Lippe from 1933 to 1945.
- Anton Berlage (born 21 December 1805, Münster, Westphalia, now North Rhine-Westphalia - 6 December 1881, Münster) was a German Catholic dogmatic theologian.
- The Protestant Church of Westphalia (...) is a United Protestant church body in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Like most other territories of Germany, Westphalia suffered during the Thirty Years' War.
- Gerleve Abbey (in German Kloster or Abtei Gerleve) is a monastery of the Benedictine Order situated between Coesfeld and Billerbeck in Westphalia (North Rhine-Westphalia), in Germany.
- Regional buses run to Bielefeld, Gütersloh, Werther (Westphalia), Steinhagen (Westphalia), Brockhagen and Versmold.
- Along with Eastphalia and Engern, Westphalia ("Westfalahi") was originally a district of the Duchy of Saxony.
- The second Wüst cabinet is the current state government of North Rhine-Westphalia, sworn in on 29 June 2022 after Hendrik Wüst was elected as Minister-President of North Rhine-Westphalia by the members of the Landtag of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Münster is a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, where the Peace of Westphalia was signed.
- Pewamo-Westphalia High School is a public high school in Westphalia, Michigan, United States. It is part of the Pewamo-Westphalia Community Schools district and was established in September 1961.
- The Westphalia Football and Athletics Association ([...] , FLVW) is the umbrella organization of football and athletics clubs in the German Westphalia area, and comprises 29 districts.
- From 1926 to 1932 he was the regional president of the Westphalian Münster Region, however, furloughed after the Putsch in Prussia.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!