|ADJ || authentic | more authentic | most authentic |
|SYNO ||authentic | bona fide | reliable | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership", by Bill George and Peter Sims, is a best-selling 2007 business book and follow-up to George's 2003 "Authentic Leadership".
- Columnist Eric Zorn wrote in 2016 "So far, it's possible, even likely, that every stolen email WikiLeaks has posted has been authentic," but cautioned against assuming that future releases would be equally authentic.
- The station went through authentic restoration works in early to mid 2018 with a new authentic colour scheme which was used when the station first opened in the 19th century.
- In recent times, there has been an interest in reviving of authentic kobzar traditions which is marked by the re-establishing the Kobzar Guild as a centre for the dissemination of historical authentic performance practice.
- Neider has developed and validated a new measure for authentic leadership, known as the Authentic Leadership Inventory (ALI).
- There are six authentic covered bridges in the U.S.
- An authentic classic Chanel handbag retails from around US$4,150, while a counterfeit usually costs around US$200.
- An authentic frame conveys the spirit of the time in which it was made. For the safety of the art, authentic frames can be modified to include glazing and backboards.
- Both research scientists and practitioners have an interest in measuring the level of authentic leadership exhibited by individual leaders.
- Jordan produces a number of "Bedouin Soap Operas" that are filmed outdoors with authentic props.
- Lindtner further divides the third category of dubious or questionable texts into those which are "perhaps authentic" and those who are unlikely to be authentic.
- The village was authentic down to the smallest details, including authentic German heavy furnishings, clothes hanging in closets and children's toys.
- Autofest City is India's largest collection of authentic scale models founded by brothers Clyde and Neil D'Costa.
- Wilson reviewed the game for "Computer Gaming World", and stated that "If you would rather race over authentic courses, Broderbund's Superbike Challenge [...] features 12 authentic courses".
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!