|NOUN || a kiss | kisses |
|VERB || to kiss | kissed | kissed|
kissing | kisses
|SYNO ||buss | candy kiss | kiss | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Another Christian kissing tradition is known as the "kiss of peace."
- A French kiss is a style of kiss using the tongue.
- Their kiss was watched by six million viewers. The kiss has been described numerous times as an "iconic" television moment.
- In the 1968 episode "Plato's Stepchildren", Uhura and Captain Kirk kiss.
- In the final scene, Hercules and Deianeira get married. They kiss, then Iole and Hyllus kiss as well.
- The third, entitled "KISS×KISS Drama CD Valentine Weapon," was released January 19, 2013 and covers Shou's kiss and Ren's cheek kiss on Valentine's Day.
- In 2020, the state-run Cuban Institute of Radio and Television censored out the kiss scene between the lead male character and another boy in the 2018 U.S.
- Obelix tries to use Gaulish customs to get a kiss from Panacea, but fails, and the kiss is instead won by Dogmatix.
- A kiss-me-quick hat is a British seaside novelty hat, typically bearing the words "Kiss me quick" or "Kiss me quick, squeeze me slow".
- The kiss in the street protests which is a bigger protest than kiss of love were held in multiple places in Calicut in following months.
- Kiss-and-run fusion in mitochondria help to keep mitochondria in a reduced motility state for shorter period of time compared to full fusion.
- Perhaps in defiance, and "to spice up a film", this was followed by many kiss imitators and take-offs, including "Something Good – Negro Kiss" (1898), "The Kiss in the Tunnel" (1899) and "The Kiss" (1900).
- In November 2010, Sheikh started a feud with Korean boy band U-KISS as they allegedly bullied him backstage at a concert in Bedok Reservoir.
- The greeting is a crucial element in the Argentine culture where we see that nobody leaves without being greeted; Men kiss women, Women kiss men, and other men kiss men on the cheek.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!