|NOUN || a vacuum cleaner | vacuum cleaners |
|SYNO ||vacuum | vacuum cleaner|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- The police confirmed that the cause of death was due to asphyxiation caused by hanging himself with a vacuum cleaner electrical cord.
- ... HEPA vacuum cleaner) and integrated water delivery system.
- The events of SL9's interaction with Jupiter greatly highlighted Jupiter's role in protecting the inner planets from both interstellar and in-system debris by acting as a "cosmic vacuum cleaner" for the Solar System (Jupiter barrier).
- A vacuum cleaner, also known simply as a vacuum or a hoover, is a device that causes suction in order to remove dirt from floors, upholstery, draperies, and other surfaces.
- Because of its characteristic sound, it was nicknamed the "War Hoover" after the vacuum cleaner brand.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!