|NOUN || a knee | knees |
|VERB || to knee | kneed | kneed|
kneeing | knees
|SYNO ||articulatio genus | genu | human knee | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Barztokas played professional basketball in the Maroussi club, before some serious knee injuries (torn right knee ACL and later torn left knee ACL) ended his career at age 27.
- The later part of Bagé's career was disrupted by knee injuries: an anterior cruciate ligament injury to her right knee in July 2013, followed by an identical injury in the left knee in April 2017 and a torn knee cartilage in October 2018.
- On March 18, 2016, Welke announced his retirement after undergoing knee replacement surgery on one knee and a planned second surgery on the other knee.
- Complications may include injury to the tibia, femur, or knee ligaments.
- A knee examination should be undertaken in the ipsilateral knee to rule-out knee pathology.
- An LCL injury usually occurs simultaneously as the other ligaments of the knee are injured.
- The curved knee (also sometimes called a side knee or roundhouse knee) is similar to the front knee except that it does not use a forward thrusting motion, but is instead rotated from the outside.
- Popliteus is also attached to the lateral meniscus in the knee and draws it posteriorly during knee flexion to prevent crushing the meniscus between the tibia and femur as the knee flexes.
- After years of chronic knee pain, Funk underwent a total knee replacement in 2009.
- Rheumatoid knee commonly presents as valgus knee. Osteoarthritis knee may also sometimes present with valgus deformity though varus deformity is common.
- A knee strike (commonly referred to simply as a knee) is a strike with the knee, either with the kneecap or the surrounding area.
- Over the years, she had four knee surgeries on her knee before she had replaced it in 1993 by Dr.
- Medial knee injury is usually caused by a valgus knee force, a tibial external rotation force, or a combination thereof.
- Knee buckles are used to fasten the knee-high boots just below the level of the knee.
- Genu recurvatum is a deformity in the knee joint, so that the knee bends backwards.
- A KAFO can be roughly divided into three variants, which essentially differ in the function of the mechanical knee joint used, "knee joint locked", "knee joint unlocked" or "knee joint locked and unlocked".
- In 2008, Van's knee cartilage was crushed on the landing of a practice jump; she underwent knee surgery and five months of intense rehab.
© dict.cc English-Bosnian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!