|SYNO ||19 | nineteen | XIX | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Owa language consists of nineteen phonemes, which are written using twenty letters. Of these nineteen phonemes, fourteen are consonants and five are vowels.
- Written in full, the expenditure amounts are nineteen pounds, nineteen shillings and sixpence (£19/19/6) and £20/0/6, the pre-decimal equivalents of £19.97½ and £20.02½ in modern British currency.
- Nineteen seats (out of the sixty available) had candidates elected unopposed. All nineteen unopposed candidates were members of the previous council.
- The Ndwedwe Local Municipality council consists of thirty-seven members elected by mixed-member proportional representation. Nineteen councillors are elected by first-past-the-post voting in nineteen wards, while the remaining eighteen are chosen from party lists so that the total number of party representatives is proportional to the number of votes received.
- A total of nineteen players were selected from ACC teams in the 2022 MLS SuperDraft.
- Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian of the Baha'i Faith and its leader after ‘Abdu’l-Baha's death, named Robert Turner as one of the nineteen Disciples of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, an honor in the Bahá'í tradition of the Báb’s nineteen Letters of the Living and Baha’u’llah's nineteen Apostles.
- m sections near the western end of the mound. Nineteen amphoras were recovered from the top layer in this section, and another nineteen from a second layer beneath the first.
- Overall, nineteen different albums peaked at number-one in 1996, with nineteen unique artists hitting that position.
- In total, she scored nineteen goals in nineteen games in all competitions in her debut season. In April 2018, she was voted into the Players' Team of the Season.
- One year after the stabbings, on July 26, 2017, a documentary was released entitled "Nineteen Paper Cranes" by filmmaker Michael Joseph McDonald.
- In the nineteen-sixties and nineteen-seventies, the second mass emigration started, mostly to Germany. Žumberak-Gorjanci memorial area was established in 1971.
- "Gushi" began their historical prominence with the "Nineteen Old Poems" (literally, "Nineteen Gushi"), which seem to date to the Han dynasty, from about this time period.
- The "Nineteen Old Poems", sometimes shortened to "Nineteen Poems", and also known in English transliteration as "Ku-shih shih-chiu shih", refers both to a specific collection of poems as well as to the style in which those poems were composed.
- The municipal council consists of thirty-eight members elected by mixed-member proportional representation. Nineteen councillors are elected by first-past-the-post voting in nineteen wards, while the remaining nineteen are chosen from party lists so that the total number of party representatives is proportional to the number of votes received.
- The discography of German singer Lena Meyer-Landrut consists of five studio albums, three extended plays, nineteen singles, three promotional singles, one video album and nineteen music videos.
- His son, John Groves, played for Luton Town and Bournemouth in the nineteen-fifties and nineteen-sixties. Arthur's grandson is the Australian-based darts player, Loz Ryder.
© dict.cc English-Bosnian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!