|NOUN1 || a whisky | whiskies |
|NOUN2 || whisky | - |
|SYNO ||whiskey | whisky|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Canadian whisky is often referred to as "rye whisky" because historically much of the content was from rye.
- Mackmyra Whisky in Valbo, a suburb of Gävle, is the only whisky distillery in Sweden. Malt whisky is produced since 1999.
- The Scotch Whisky Experience is a whisky visitor attraction located on Castlehill in the Old Town of Edinburgh, immediately adjacent to the esplanade of Edinburgh Castle.
- As a region, the Lowlands have been more strongly associated with grain whisky and blended whisky than malt whisky.
- Taiwan is the only whisky market which drinks more single malt whisky than blended whisky.
- Whisky made using Davis' process performed favorably in blind tastings hosted by Whisky Advocate, and won a Liquid Gold award in Jim Murray's Whisky Bible (widely considered the world's most influential whisky critic).
- Next door to Beer Hunter's is the "Steak & Whisky House Galle".
© dict.cc English-Bosnian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!