To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In June 2007, Brian Zablocky, a resident of Medford, Oregon, filed a request with the United States Board on Geographic Names (BGN) that the name be restored to the two-word local usage.
- 2017 Price for annual sticker (valid from Jan 1 to Jan 31 next year regardless date of purchase) for vehicles under 3.5 t is 97 BGN. There's stickers for a month (30 BGN) and for a week (15 BGN).
- Note: proper names and place names are rendered in BGN/PCGN.
- Total capital: BGN 1 164 878 thousand on an individual basis and BGN 1 170 937 thousand on a consolidated basis (as of 31 December 2014).
- There are a number of systems for romanization of Russian, but the BGN/PCGN system is relatively intuitive for anglophones to pronounce.
- GDP per capita is 9,101 BGN in 2012, twice below the national average (18,382 BGN) and 18% lower than that of the province (10,315 BGN).
- Kulchytskyi ([...] , BGN/PCGN 1965 "Kul’chyts’kyy") is a Ukrainian surname.
- "Rollins Pass" is the sole, official name recognized by both the United States Geological Survey and the United States Board on Geographic Names (BGN); a decision card was issued on Wednesday, December 7, 1904.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!