To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- FINA appealed Cielo's case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and CAS upheld the warning for Cielo.
- In 2013 the mathematical software Xcas was also integrated into GeoGebra's CAS view.
- Ganaha appealed the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in December 2007, and on May 26, 2008, CAS issued a ruling supporting him and to have the six game suspension reversed.
- When the matter becomes that complicated, both AHF and IHF mutually decided to took the case to Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) for decision.
- After FIFA failed to take any action regarding the appeal, on 28 September, Nice executive Julien Fournier announced that the club would take the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
- Small clusters of "cas" genes are often located next to CRISPR repeat-spacer arrays.
- In March 2013, The "Toronto Star" published an article about a leaked memo which would suggest that the CAS are funded on open cases and on a per-child basis.
- B-CAS (BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd.) is a vendor and operator of the ISDB CAS system in Japan, largely owned by the public broadcaster NHK with some other electronics companies and broadcasters airing in BSAT.
- But in December 2003 a ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) found that these medals should also be withdrawn.
- In 1992, the case of "Gundel v. La Fédération Equestre Internationale" was decided by the CAS, and then appealed to the Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland, challenging CAS impartiality.
- Royal South Yarra which is a large club having both grass and en-tout-cas courts and Hawksburn Tennis Club in the heart of South Yarra with 3 en-tout-cas courts.
- The HP Prime's graphical user interface features two separate home screens, one of which contains an integrated computer algebra system (CAS) based on the free and open-source Xcas/Giac 1.4.9 engine, which evolved from that of the HP 49G and its successors.
- One variant of CAS currently sanctioned by SASS is The Wild Bunch Action Shooting, inspired by the 1969 Western film.
- Cas di torto (also called cas di lodo or cas di bara) is a traditional building technique from Aruba.
- The cas fruit was described by Otto Karl Berg in 1893.
- In some cases, both the "cas sujet" and "cas régime" of one noun have survived but produced two nouns in Modern French with different meanings.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!