|NOUN || a C [letter; note] | Cs / C's |
|SYNO ||atomic number 55 | caesium | cesium | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- For numerical computing, a Matrix module exists (but is currently broken), https://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/pscico/pscico/src/matrix/README.html.
- cs was for several years the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Czechoslovakia.
- Making their international senior debut on the Challenger series, Portesi Peroni/Chrastecky placed eleventh on the 2021 CS Lombardia Trophy.
- There are no known hardware clones of the entire CS-80. At the 2014 NAMM Show, Studio Electronics premiered their new Boomstar SE80 synthesizer which includes a cloned filter section of the CS-80.
- After a tenth-place finish at the Skating Club of Boston's Cranberry Cup event, Zingas was assigned to compete at the 2021 CS Nebelhorn Trophy to attempt to qualify a berth for Cyprus at the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- The Lawrence Livermore National Lab’s Lassen supercomputer incorporated the CS-1 in both classified and non-classified areas for physics simulations.
- The empty set is convex, ideally convex, bcs-complete, cs-complete, and cs-closed.
- They then were assigned to the 2021 CS Nebelhorn Trophy, seeking to qualify a berth for Australia at the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Making their international debut, Conners/Krasnopolski placed 5th at the 2017 CS U.S.
- In October, Hase/Seegert finished eighth at the 2017 CS Finlandia Trophy and fourth at the 2017 CS Minsk-Arena Ice Star.
- Ladislav Kovács (born July 9, 1991), known professionally as GuardiaN, is a Slovak professional "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" ("CS:GO") player and former "Counter-Strike: Source" ("CS:S") and "Counter-Strike" ("CS") player.
- Lau sold a stake in CS Logistics Holdings Limited to HSBC Principal Investments in December 2010, which helped finance the merger of CS Logistics Holdings Limited and Allport Limited (also completed in 2010).
- Following not making the free skate at the World Championships, Craine sought a second opportunity to qualify a berth for Australia at the 2022 Winter Olympics by competing at the 2021 CS Nebelhorn Trophy.
- After placing fifth at the 2017 CS Lombardia Trophy with a new free skate personal best, he finished fourth at the 2017 CS Nebelhorn Trophy, qualifying Italy a spot in the men's discipline at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- Oktar was the designated Turkish qualifying entry at the 2021 CS Nebelhorn Trophy to try to secure a berth for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Zandron began the season at the 2021 CS Lombardia Trophy, where he placed thirteenth.
- Nazarova/Nikitin won the bronze medal at the 2017 CS Lombardia Trophy and the 2017 CS Warsaw Cup and placed fourth at the 2017 CS Ice Star.
- If "S" is a submodule of "M", then Ann"R"("S") is even a two-sided ideal: ("ac")"s" = "a"("cs") = 0, since "cs" is another element of "S".
- Computer science education or computing education is the art of teaching and learning the discipline of computer science, Connecting CS teachers to resources and peers using methods such as Virtual Communities of Practice has been shown to help CS and STEM teachers improve their teaching self-efficacy and implement CS topics into student instruction.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!