|SYNO ||atomic number 82 | lead | PB | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It reached #2 in the Sunday Times non-fiction pb bestsellers (May 2018).
- The pb.ini file is a standard windows configuration file.
- Stepping on Qwill's typewriter, Koko types 'pb', the chemical symbol for lead. Through the peephole, Qwill witnesses Dan burning Joy's clothing.
- Where the distances are measured along the (straight line) segments aq, ap, pb and qb.
- Casio, for example, sold some BASIC-programmable calculators as part of their "fx-" calculator series and pocket computer the dedicated "pb-" series while Sharp marketed all BASIC-programmable devices as pocket computers.
- This reaction was first studied by Andreyev et al. at the FLNR, Dubna in 1992. They were able to observe 258Db and 257Db in the 5n and 6n exit channels with yields of 450 pb and 75 pb, respectively.
- Later calculations suggest that the cross section of the 3n reaction (which would result in 299119 and three neutrons as products) would actually be six hundred thousand times lower than this upper bound, at 0.5 pb.
- Regarding the intergenic space, this has a length between 6000 and 13000 pb (1pb, picobarn = 10−36 cm2).
- Davies further improved her Marathon pb 2 years after her return to competition and becoming a mother of two. At her hat trick performance at the Brighton Marathon in 2019. Where she ran 2.34.06.
- Proboscipedia (pb) is a protein coding gene in "Drosophila melanogaster", the fruit fly.
- 9 × 10−8 pb for a 50 GeV WIMP mass. Although not as stringent as results from XENON100, this was achieved with a 10 times smaller fiducial mass and demonstrated the best background discrimination ever achieved in these detectors.
- Data collected in the SND experiment from 1995 to 2000 corresponds to the integrated luminosity 30 pb−1 spread in the energy range 2E=0.4-1.4 GeV.
- ] pb at 40 GeV with 90% confidence level. In July 2022 the LZ experiment published its first limit excluding cross sections above [...] pb at 30 GeV with 90% confidence level.
- Its cross section with nucleons presumably lies between 10−12 pb and 10−6 pb, making WIMP-nucleon interactions a rare event.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!