|SYNO ||atomic number 54 | Xe | xenon|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Pagliassotti is also a professor in the communication department of California Lutheran University, where xe researches yaoi or "boys' love" fiction (manga, anime, visual novels and dōjinshi) from Japan.
- Note: these requirements are for the Palm Desktop PIM software that originally shipped with the Palm III xe.
- However, he accepted the offer to play for a club at a lower level known as Xe ca Hà Nội (which is also the reason behind the nickname Chung "xe ca").
- In his verses the quatrain of partially rhythmic hendecasyllables with typical metric inversions prevails ("Dei purziteri, / ne le vetrine") which make the syntactic- rhythmic figures well balanced ("le feste / de Pasqua xe vignude, e vignù xe / l'istà").
- Motorcycles, scooters, and Mopeds are synonymous in Vietnam (in Vietnamese: "xe máy"). Doi moi, therefore, marks a turning point in the development of motorcycle industry in Vietnam.
- Liquid or solid xenon nanoparticles can be formed at room temperature by implanting Xe+ ions into a solid matrix.
- Unlike previous Intel graphics processing units which used the Execution Unit (EU) as a compute unit, Xe-HPG and Xe-HPC use the Xe-core.
- "Albizia lucidor" is an Asian tree species in the "Acacia" clade. No subspecies are listed in the Catalogue of Life. In Vietnam it may be called "bản xe (or đái bò)".
- Through United, he co-owns Supercars Championship team Walkinshaw Andretti United alongside Michael Andretti and Ryan Walkinshaw, as well as Extreme E's Andretti United XE and McLaren XE.
- Jesús Padilla Gálvez (xe'sus pa'ðiʎa 'ɣalβeθ) (born October 28, 1959) is a philosopher who worked primarily in philosophy of language, logic, and the history of sciences.
- The XE is the first compact executive Jaguar since the 2009 model year X-Type and is the first of several Jaguar models to be built using Jaguar's new modular aluminium architecture, [...] moving the company away from the Ford derived platforms that were used in the past for the X-Type and XF.
- Arylxenon compounds with fewer fluorine substituents are also known.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!