|NOUN1 || a sin | sins |
|NOUN2 || sin | - |
|VERB || to sin | sinned | sinned|
sinning | sins
|SYNO ||hell | sin | sine | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- He is known as the originator of the "mediate view" of the imputation of sin, whereby original sin is considered to be an inherent depravity in man.
- Sin ceño, sin arrugas, sin manchas de rubor.
- Participating in another's sin is grave matter according to the Eighth Commandment.
- Original Sin: All men are lost but Adam's sin was not imputed to anyone, nor is depravity defined by a physical flaw within human nature.
- The Sin Eater William Eden used his power to accumulate wealth. The Sin Eater Alex Bernier decides to act as a power for good, saving only those who deserve it and allowing evildoers to die in sin.
- Unary prefix operators such as − (negation) or sin (trigonometric function) are typically associative prefix operators.
- Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate (...) is a public housing estate and Tenants Purchase Scheme estate in Wong Tai Sin, along the south of Lung Cheung Road, near Wong Tai Sin Temple and MTR Wong Tai Sin station.
- be rational, and that sin [...] "x" be rational.
- Ancestral sin, generational sin, or ancestral fault ([...]; [...]; [...]), is the doctrine that individuals inherit the judgement for the sin of their ancestors.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!