To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Disney-owned ESPN continued to televise games on Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, and (through the first week in August) Monday nights, switching to Friday nights for the remainder of the season, plus multiple afternoon and prime-time games on the traditional Opening Day (March 31) and the annual State Farm Home Run Derby on July 14.
- The first exception was the Halloween 2005 show in London, which was broadcast for three nights.
- Musicals run for four nights, whilst plays run for three full houses.
- The race dates were also changed from Friday nights to Thursday nights to try increasing car and fan turnout.
- In 2013, "Roots 'n All" moved from Thursday nights to Monday nights.
- Radio shows that formerly aired on both WBEY and WGOP include "The Oldies but Goodies Show" on Saturday nights, "The Old Country and Bluegrass Show" on Sunday nights and "Light and Easy Cafe" on Monday nights.
- The show aired on Tuesday and Thursdays nights in Brazil (Wednesday and Thursday nights during seasons 1 and 2, Tuesday and Wednesday nights during seasons 3 and 4).
- Safari Nights is the zoo's concert series that takes place on eight consecutive Saturday nights during the summer season.
- Life Nights consist of catechetical, issue, and social nights.
- Nights The Sound Nights with TBC between 7pm and 12am weeknights.
- Winter has warm days and cold nights, summer has hot days and cool to pleasant nights, while the monsoon has chilly days and chilly nights.
- Chandler runs many of the best comedy rooms in Melbourne, such as Comedy at Spleen on Monday nights (previously co-run with him and best friend Steele Saunders), Thursday Comedy Club on Thursday nights and Basement Comedy Club on Saturday nights.
- Dayenu hosts movie nights, bowling, dinners, and pub nights.
- Some of the notable programs that air are American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest (Saturday and Monday nights), the World Chart Show with Lara Scott (Sunday afternoons), Richard J.
- Hawks PDX hosted an anniversary celebration event in April 2013. The bathhouse hosts bear nights and gender-fluid nights.
- Renovation update: Telescope observation nights are currently limited to Wednesday nights, from 7-10 pm, while the planetarium undergoes renovations.
- UEFA Europa League on Thursday nights, and UFC replays on Friday nights.
- James, afternoons with Rita Estevanovich, Chuck Taylor on nights, and Jim Curtis with "Boogie Nights" on Friday nights.
- "Nine News Sydney" is TCN's flagship nightly news bulletin presented by Peter Overton on Sunday to Thursday nights and Georgie Gardner on Friday & Saturday nights.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!