To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Launching the Citizen's campaign for the Parliament of Catalonia in 2006, Rivera published a number of leaflets where he posed naked alongside the caption: "We don't care where you were born.
- Formed in 2005 while studying music and film at New York University, the band was picked up by Grey Rock Records/Better Looking Records after a demo of their song "The House Where You Were Born" made its way from a friend at a party to Colin Reef, owner of Grey Rock, and SVP/CFO of Rhino Records.
- Perceval and his wife then went to Paris, where their two eldest daughters were born.
- Born in Palermo, Gaipa enrolled in the Silvio d'Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts, where he studied for three years and performed an adaptation of the play "You Can't Take It with You".
- In a track such as "Suburban Relapse", the band wrote about suburbia, where they were born and raised.
- His last two novels, "This Is Where I Leave You" and "One Last Thing Before I Go" were both New York Times best-sellers.
- Kolonits gave a lyrical homage to the city where she was born and which she loved in her film "Budapest".
- Pl show me where the heaven is. Further, I am not interested in going to place where you can not communicate with your loved ones.
- after a "Melody Maker" interview where Patton spread out rumors about Axl Rose going bald and using a toupée, the band was put on hold for five hours while Rose confronted them to either step down from the remaining dates or stop their behavior.
- The single reached number 4 in Australia, where the album also made the top 40.
- She has also appeared on a special version of "What Not to Wear" where she received a makeover from fashion advisors Trinny and Susannah.
- At the peak of their success, the band's popularity spanned throughout East Asia, most notably in Taiwan, where they have exclusively released a "best of" compilation.
- They both taught at the University of Tennessee at Martin (UTM), where Nelson is professor emeritus in piano.
- The Gurudwara is situated at the same place where this incident happened.
- It is said to be the one song on the album where he comes closest to following his muse.
- Lynn made his film debut in short "Out Where the Stars Begin" (1938).
- At the zoo housed a unique nursery of rare species of birds of prey and owls of southern Ukraine, where the chicks are prepared to life and later released into the wild nature.
- This followed an event in Korso in Vantaa where he parked his campaign trailer in a spot the True Finns said was reserved for party chairman Timo Soini.
- His first architectural job was in Chişinău from 1856 to 1878, where he served as the city architect.
- After wide-ranging travels in the Mediterrean, he settled in Perugia circa 1475 where we find him designated as "reverendi domini Perusinae civitatis secretarius dignissimus".
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!