|ADJ || bacteriologic | more bacteriologic | most bacteriologic |
|SYNO ||bacteriologic | bacteriological|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- He continued his work on the bacteriologic as well as ophthalmology throughout his career.
- If no other tests (either bacteriologic culture or more specific serology) are available, a fourfold increase in the titer (e.g., from 1:40 to 1:640) in the course of the infection, or a conversion from an IgM reaction to an IgG reaction of at least the same titer, would be consistent with a typhoid infection.
- Wells was chairman of the American Public Health Association's subcommittee on bacteriologic procedures in air analysis, and chairman of the American Society for Heating and Ventilation Engineers' subcommittee on air sanitation.
- Aminoglycoside is a medicinal and bacteriologic category of traditional Gram-negative antibacterial medications that inhibit protein synthesis and contain as a portion of the molecule an amino-modified glycoside (sugar).
- Isolation can be enhanced if the tissue is kept at 4 °C for some days before inoculation into bacteriologic media.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!