|NOUN || a bacteriologist | bacteriologists |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Carl Robert Ehrström (1803–1881) was a Finnish medical doctor, bacteriologist and archaeologist.
- The bacteriologist Robert Cruickshank FRSE was born here.
- On 4 February 1921, Allen was appointed to be an assistant bacteriologist He worked in Kenya for six years, being promoted to senior bacteriologist in 1925.
- Vladimir Korenchevsky (...) was a Russian-British pathologist, gerontologist, pharmacologist, and bacteriologist.
- The tool is named after German bacteriologist Wilhelm von Drigalski (1871-1950).
- Claud Mackenzie Hutchinson CIE (29 April 1869 - 2 August 1941) was an English bacteriologist who worked in India as Imperial Agricultural Bacteriologist.
- John Dalrymple Edgar Holmes (1867 - 2 March 1915) was a British veterinary scientist and bacteriologist who worked in India as Imperial Bacteriologist.
- Cyril Jonas Bergtheil (2 December 1878 – 25 August 1973) known from around 1916 as Cyril Jonas Berkeley was an English chemist, bacteriologist, and zoologist of German ancestry.
- Professor Alan Glynn FRCP, FRCPath (1923-2014) was a British physician and bacteriologist.
- From 1928 to 1938, she was bacteriologist for the Baker Medical Research Institute.
- He became a bacteriologist and from 1906 joined the Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine, first as a voluntary worker, then as assistant bacteriologist from 1908.
- Frederick Griffith (c.1879–1941) was a British bacteriologist.
- Clegg was assistant bacteriologist in the Philippine Bureau of Science at Manila from 1902 to 1910, assistant director of the Leprosy Investigation Station in Hawaii from 1910 to 1915, and bacteriologist at San Francisco from 1916 to 1917.
- Dr. Friederich Eurich (1867–1945) was a German bacteriologist.
- André-Alfred Lemierre (July 30, 1875 in Paris – 1956) was a French bacteriologist.
- Denis Anthony Mitchison [...] (6 September 1919 – 2 July 2018) was a British bacteriologist.
- Matei G. Balș (1905–1989) was a Romanian bacteriologist.
- Elizabeth Joan Stokes ("née" Rooke; 6 May 1912 – 28 January 2010) was an English bacteriologist.
- Aryeh Leo Olitzki ([...]; 4 June 1898 – 1983) was an Israeli bacteriologist.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!