To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- National Badminton Championships is a tournament organized by USA Badminton (originally the American Badminton Association) and held annually to crown the best badminton players in the United States.
- Nowadays, there are various badminton lessons, such as kids badminton lessons, adult badminton lessons, conducted in the new Singapore badminton hall which play an important role to keep Singaporean healthy.
- The AUC Badminton (Amiens University Badminton Club) was founded in 1986.
- In badminton, Godfree won eight All England Open Badminton Championships from 1920 through 1925, considered the unofficial World Badminton Championships until 1977.
- The Cuba national badminton team represents Cuba in international badminton team competitions.
- Andreas Heinz (born 5 April 1991) is a German male badminton player. He started playing badminton at 1999, and joined the Germany national badminton team in 2006.
- The Venezuela International is an open international badminton tournament held in Venezuela.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!