|VERB || to badmouth | badmouthed | badmouthed|
badmouthing | badmouths
|SYNO ||to badmouth | to drag through the mud | to malign | ...|
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The plan was opposed by two other officials Xiang Shou (向壽) and Gongsun Shi (公孫奭), who both despised Gan Mao greatly and proceeded to badmouth him repeatedly.
- The producers initially refused Brando's request and he threatened to badmouth the film in the press.
- This sticky sweet snack was believed to be an offering to the Kitchen God, with the aim that his mouth will be stuck with the sticky cake, so that he cannot badmouth the human family in front of the Jade Emperor.
- He tries to badmouth Dileep, but all his efforts go in vain.
- But a compatriot of the Saint, out of envy that an insignificant and poor child would be considered a benefactor of his place, slandered him that he had instigated the whole affair and that if he had set him free he would surely badmouth Voivode in the royal palace.
- , she would badmouth them in front of Injo and it became a common thing for her to slander them with false accusations.
- Hurley also wrote the plays "House" and "Shuffling Off" which were performed at the New Grove Theatre and also has written two short films, "Bruised Fruit" and "Billy Badmouth".
- Vanderkam also owns and operates an independent booking agency, Badmouth Booking.
- The show is also notable for the unconventional friendship between the characters; even though they describe themselves as friends, the four frequently quarrel, casually badmouth and plot against each other; Spyros and Vlassis often plan to cheat on Dimitra and Renia and vice versa; and so on.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!