|NOUN1 || No | No |
|NOUN2 || no | noes |
|SYNO ||atomic number 102 | no | No | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The closest villages are Chak No. 284 GB, Chak No. 285 GB, Chak No. 286 GB, Chak No. 360 GB, Chak No. 257 GB and Chak no 261.
- "No Treason" is a composition of three essays by individualist anarchist Lysander Spooner, all written in 1867: No.
- "Kastanienplatz" (no. 149), "Köte am Schindelkopf" (no. 143), Hanskühnenburg (no. 144), "Waidmannsruhe" (no. 148) and the Großer Knollen (no. 150).
- Rules: No dress codes, no regulation on travels, no working hours, no internal auditing department, no preference parking places. The rule is to use common sense and have as few rules as possible.
- The Imperial Household Agency designates this location as Monmu's mausoleum. It is formally named "Hinokuma no Ako no oka no e no misasagi".
- August 28: No. 4 Nebraska shut out No. 24 West Virginia 31-0 in the Kickoff Classic.
- The Daewongun's foreign policy was rather simple, as Cumings describes it: "no treaties, no trade, no Catholics, no West, and no Japan". He maintained an isolationist policy.
- It enshrines five kami known as "ikasuri no kami" or "zama no kami": Ikui no kami (生井神), Sakui no kami (福井神), Tsunagai no kami (綱長井神), Hahiki no kami (波比祇神), and Asuha no kami (阿須波神).
- "No ideas, no change, no development, no entertainment, no remorse".
- Kunado-no-Kami (...), alternately Kunato-no-Kami, Funado-no-Kami, Funato-no-Kami, or Chimata-no-Kami, are Japanese local gods connected chiefly with protection against disaster and malicious spirits.
- Another name is "Oosugutama-no-mikoto" or "Takuzutama-no-mikoto" (多久豆魂命), as "Ama-no-Iwatowake-no-kami" (天石門別神) other names is "Ookuzutama-no-mikoto" (大国栖玉命) and "Tachikarao-mikoto" (大刀辛雄命).
- Manual lenses usually provide no Exif data transfer, no autofocus, no automatic aperture control, and no lens-based image stabilizer.
- The RMC has one credo: "No Rules, No Committees." It is unusual in the world of motorcycle clubs for having no charter or constitution, no officers and no membership dues.
- Momokawa married Fujiwara no Moroane, daughter of Fujiwara no Yoshitsugu, a noble during the Nara period.
- Thus Baronda was first designed as having no external or partition walls and no windows or glass – just canvas blinds, no doors except to bathrooms, no studs as we [...] know them and no painting.
- December 2, No. 1 USC beat Washington 9–7. No. 5 Tulane beat LSU 33–20. Texas A&M now stood alone in first place, followed by No. 2 Tennessee, No. 3 USC, No. 4 Cornell, and No. 5 Tulane.
- The kingdom of the O'Dowds was ringed by 20 castles, most of which are now in ruins.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!