|ADJ || Australian | more Australian | most Australian |
|NOUN1 || an Australian | Australians |
|NOUN2 || Australian [language] | - |
|SYNO ||Aboriginal Australian | Aussie | Australian|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The epithet of a tiny australian bat, delivered by Walker and described as species "Nyctophilus walkeri", was given by the author Oldfield Thomas to honour Walker's many collections of specimens.
- Popular spectator sports include rugby league, rugby union, cricket, soccer and australian rules football.
- Park is also home to two mound-building birds, the australian brush-turkey and the orange-footed scrubfowl.
- There also exists the "australian tulipwood", "tulipwood trees" the common name of "Harpullia", "Harpullia pendula" (Black or Queensland, Moreton Bay tulipwood) and "Harpullia arborea" (Cooktown tulipwood) or "Harpullia hillii" (Blunt leaf tulipwood) and "Harpullia alata" (Wing-leaved tulipwood) etc.
- The australian Murgon taxa "Archaeonothos" has been noted as being similar to sparassodonts, but currently its relationships are not fully concluded.
- Wugol started playing basketball at the late age of 16, growing up he mainly took interest in soccer, australian rules football and boxing.
- Voicu, then "scriptor graecus" at the Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana described the team of Allen and Mayer as a "ciclone australiano" (Australian cyclone) while in 2011, Alin Suciu described Allen and Mayer as "the two scholars from Australia who changed so much in our understanding of Chrysostom’s preaching activity".
- In 1982 Australian botanist Sally T. Reynolds formally described the new species name "Cossinia australiana", recognised that "C.
- However, Australian records are in question because of the past oversight of "P.
- In 1931 finally an "all-australian" team was refounded.
- The Australian species "Grahamia australiana" was at one time included in the genus "Anacampseros", but the entire genus now is regarded as Southern African, and no longer includes any Australian representatives.
- The Australian Script Centre has been selectively collecting, promoting and distributing contemporary Australian plays in manuscript form since 1979.
- Bodyweight/supine rows (or "australian pullups") can also be done with a wide overhand grip to target the rear delts.
© dict.cc English-Danish dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!