Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Kris successfully commercialized or licensed micromachine technologies with Tanner Research, OMM Inc., Xactix, and Sony.
- There has been controversy within the OMM community regarding content of individual artworks.
- John L. (Jack) Frazer OMM, MSC (December 20, 1931 – December 17, 2012) was a member of the House of Commons of Canada from 1993 to 1997. He was born in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Established in 1972 by Queen Elizabeth II, the award has three classes: Commander (CMM), Officer (OMM), and Member (MMM).
- Jean-Robert Bernier, OMM, was the 38th Canadian Surgeon General and chief medical adviser to the North Atlantic Alliance as the 7th chairman of NATO's committee of Surgeons General (COMEDS).
- Many of the tales of the time feature either Martian technology or the appearance of other Martian characters such as his elder brother T'omm J'onzz.
- The OMM model is now tested and validated in real FLOSS projects that are led by FLOSS communities or by software development companies.
- Brigadier General Anthony Thomas Stack, OMM, CD is a Brigadier General in service of the Canadian Forces. He is the Deputy Commander of the Land Force Atlantic Area.
- Commissioned to create a portrait of Elizabeth II for the Department of National Defence & the Royal Canadian Mint in the year of her Diamond Jubilee, White based his portrait on the earlier ones he did for Parliament Hill.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!