Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The cinnamon-banded kingfisher ("Todiramphus australasia") is a species of bird in the family Alcedinidae.
- The tropical forests of Indomalaya and Australasia share many lineages of plants, which have managed over millions of years to disperse across the straits and islands between Sundaland and New Guinea.
- After Australasia's victory in 1907, the United States and the British Isles tried to re-claim the cup, however the Australasia team prevailed again.
- The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia, more commonly known by its acronym RCPA is a medical organization that promotes the science and practice of pathology.
- The game in Australasia is administered by Australasia GAA.
- "Plantae preissianae sive enumeratio plantarum quas in australasia occidentali et meridionali-occidentali annis 1838-1841 collegit Ludovicus Preiss", more commonly known as "Plantae preissianae", is a book written by Johann Georg Christian Lehmann and Ludwig Preiss.
- The 2018 PGA Tour of Australasia, titled as the 2018 ISPS Handa PGA Tour of Australasia for sponsorship reasons, was a series of men's professional golf events played mainly in Australia.
- The IPSC Australasia Handgun Championship is an IPSC level 4 championship hosted every third year in Australasia.
- The World Surf League Australasia (WSL Australasia) is the governing body for professional surfers in Australasia and is dedicated to showcasing the continent's best talent in a variety of progressive formats.
- "Ranella australasia" is a species of large predatory sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Ranellidae, the triton snails, triton shells or tritons.
- Paramedics Australasia sponsors the annual New Zealand national paramedic conference (SPANZ - in conjunction with Student Paramedics Australasia) which alternates between AUT University in Auckland and Whitireia Polytechnic in Wellington.
- Betfair Australasia was formed as a 50/50 joint venture between Crown Resorts and Betfair Group plc.
- They are the sister group to the superfamily Myobatrachoidea, which inhabits Australasia; the ancestors of Myobatrachoidea likely diverged from Calyptocephalellidae in South America, but migrated south to Australasia via then ice-free Antarctica.
- Papadatos has established himself as one of the leading players on the PGA Tour of Australasia with two further victories, the Oates Victorian Open and the TX Civil & Logistics WA PGA Championship seeing Papadatos named the 2017 PGA Tour of Australasia Player of the Year.
- The Australasian and European teams were each divided into two pools for the 1997 World Club Challenge.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!