Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The suite is in four movements: "Lento: Allegro moderato" in D minor, "Lento" in B minor, "Menuetto" in F-sharp major, and "Allegro" in D major.
- This E minor waltz is in a modified rondo form as "Introduction–A–B–A–B–A–C–A'–coda". The "C" is in E major with temporary modulations to G-sharp minor.
- "Face the Change" is written in the key of G-sharp minor, has a tempo of 124 beats per minute, and the chorus follows a chord progression of E–F#–G#m–E–F#–B–D#–E–F#–G#m–E–F#–G#m.
- Its relative minor is A-sharp minor (or enharmonically B-flat minor) and its parallel minor is C-sharp minor.
- Schytte composed a "Piano Concerto in C-sharp minor, Opus 28", and a "Sonata in B-flat", among numerous other piano works.
- The key signature features five sharps, normally indicating a B major or G-sharp minor scale.
- "Irresistible" is a moderately paced R&B song composed in the verse–chorus–bridge form The song draws influence mostly from the dance-pop genre while infusing elements of funk music, The song is written in common time, in the key of G sharp minor.
- 18", from both books of "The Well-Tempered Clavier" which is also in G-sharp minor; both movements from Book 1 end with a Picardy third, requiring a B-sharp in the final G-sharp major chord.
- This interpretation is strengthened by the observation that this G-sharp minor chord with an added lower seventh (E-sharp or F is a seventh below the reference of this G-sharp minor chord, the D-sharp) resolves in an E major chord with an added upper seventh (see also the adjoining animated figure).
- It is in the key of G-sharp minor. This piece is a revision of an earlier version from 1838, the "Études d'exécution transcendente d'après Paganini", S.
- There are fourteen notes per octave over a range of three octaves and a minor second; a tilde is used in place of a sharp and also to raise or lower a note an octave.
- (F-sharp) or "fa dièse". However, in some temperaments, it is not the same as F [...].
- is a half sharp. Also, the note D [...] can be used as an additional note.
- Key signatures indicate which notes are to be played as sharps or flats in the music that follows, showing up to seven sharps or flats.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!