Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2001, Kelso and two partners formed The BBK Group, Inc., offering telecommunication management services for corporate clients.
- The local soccer team is "Borstahusens Bollklubb" (BBK).
- In June 2020, Radosavljević signed for Södertälje BBK.
- In 2013, he left Standard Chartered and transferred to Barclays Bank, taking up a new appointment as CEO of Barclays Bank Kenya (BBK).
- Norrköping Dolphins won its 8th national title after defeating Södertälje BBK 4–0 in the finals.
- Okudzeto continued with post-graduate studies in the Whitney Independent Study Program (ISP) at the Whitney Museum of American Art and earned a doctorate in the field of Humanities and Cultural Studies https://www.bbk.ac.uk/schools/arts from the London Consortium and Birkbeck, University of London in 2022.
- In 2018, BBK collectively won the award for innovation at the 2018 "NME" awards. In May, Frisco appeared on the track "Athlete" with other members of BBK and Goldie1.
- Klaus von Gaffron visited the solo exhibition and spoke to Kempkens and advised him to apply to become a member for the Professional Association of Visual Artists Munich and Upper Bavaria (BBK).
- The official association name (föreningsnamn) is still Umeå BasketBollklubb (Umeå BBK) but the name rights has been sold twice.
- is an overseas division of Chinese multinational conglomerate BBK Electronics, sharing the brand name OPPO with the better known consumer electronics company Oppo, also owned by BBK.
- Some of the prosecutors who worked on the BBK case were promoted under Lee's presidency.
- Anton Gaddefors (born November 4, 1989) is a Swedish professional basketball player who currently plays for Södertälje BBK.
- Lutzau is a member of the German Federal Association of Visual Artists (BBK).
- The Berlin Library Science Colloquium ("Berlin Bibliothekswissenschaftliches Kolloquium", BBK).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!