Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The publicly available BFC releases are listed below. The jump from BFC release 2.0 to 5.6 came from synching up with the original Marsh version numbering scheme.
- Trieloff played in 4 matches in the UEFA Cup and 31 matches in the European Cup for BFC Dynamo.
- for BFC Dynamo in 1999. German rap musician Joe Rilla has also dedicated a song to BFC Dynamo.
- BFC Dynamo played its first competitive match as BFC Dynamo against BSG Motor Zwickau in the 12th matchday of the 1965-66 DDR-Oberliga at the Dynamo-Stadion im Sportforum on 12 February 1966.
- Skaba continued as a trainer in BFC Dynamo after ending his playing career.
- Pelka scored 27 goals in 67 appearances in the DDR-Oberliga and three goals in six appearances in the European Cup for BFC Dynamo from 1977 to 1981.
- Doll immediately became a regular player in the first team of BFC Dynamo.
- Zuev was scheduled to face Dmitriy Filonchik in the quarterfinals of the BFC 72kg tournament, held at BFC 56 on July 9, 2020. He knocked Filonchik down twice enroute to a decision victory.
- He has played club football in Germany and England for BFC Preussen, Hertha BSC, RB Leipzig II and Bradford City.
- On 29 May 2018 He extended his contract with Bengaluru fc for two more years.which will keep him with bfc till the end of 2020 season.
- Maek began playing football for the youth teams of BFC Dynamo.
- Early headmasters of BFC came from England. Ralph Robinson Wood was the first headmaster born in Newfoundland. BFC alumni are referred to as "Old Feildians".
- Backs came through the youth academy of BFC Dynamo and played professionally for BFC Dynamo (later named FC Berlin) for 12 seasons, winning eight East German titles and two cups in the 1980s.
- He took office as the coach of the first team of BFC Dynamo on 1 July 1977.
- Košarkaški klub BFC ([...] , [...]), commonly referred to as KK BFC or simply BFC Beočin, was a men's professional basketball club based in Beočin, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!