Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As a reaction to several terrorist attacks in Europe since 2015, an additional unit, the BFE+, was implemented in summer 2015.
- The opposite of SFE is buyer-furnished equipment (BFE), which is purchased by the buyer and given to the aircraft manufacturer to be installed before delivery by the manufacturer.
- The 2014 municipal elections once again brought victory for Wittinghoff, having won 69.31% (8029) of the votes. BFE got an absolute majority of 10 seats, winning all the individual constituencies.
- 7 contributes more negatively to Binding Free Energy (BFE) (-7.18 kcal/mol) than its counterpart in the WT variant residue N501 (-2.92 kcal/mol).
- In China, two types of masks are common: surgical masks that conform to YY 0469 standard (BFE ≥ 95%, PFE ≥ 30%, splash resistance) and single-use medical masks that conform to YY/T 0969 standard (BFE ≥ 95%).
- At Brooklyn Repertory Theatre (BFE) in 2015, Cha played the role of 'Lefty' in a short story about a serial killer in suburbia targeting blonde cheerleaders.
- The functional aspect is that with the BFE+, the government can use armed forces with military weapons inside Germany, an act that is "currently banned by the German constitution".
- In 2021 he became a member of the British Film Editors (BFE).
- Surgical mask standards in China, Europe, and the United States measure BFE by using particles of size 3.0 μm.
- "British Film Editors" (BFE) is a not-for profit honorary society of professional British Film and Television Editors.
- As a consequence from the terrorist attacks in Paris 2015, each of the five BFE units of the Federal Police was tasked with enhancing one of its squads to a BFE+ unit.
- Dimemebfe (5-MeO-BFE) is a recreational drug and research chemical.
- In 1948, Blackburn founded the Board for Fundamental Education (BFE).
- "Serious Sam 3: BFE" uses FADE by introducing overpowered or indestructible enemies in the zone.
- The BFE’s head office was in a building at 3-5, rue Saint-Georges in Paris, designed in 1869 by architect [...] , which was demolished in the early 20th century.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!