Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Triton was probably the most common hybrid motorcycle, but another was the Tribsa, with a Triumph engine in a BSA frame.
- A Tribsa involved a Triumph parallel twin engine installed in BSA motorcycle frame.
- On 14 September 1963 he rode his NorBSA motorcycle, a BSA Gold Star 500 cc engine in a modified and lowered Norton frame, at the Brighton Speed Trials.
- In June 2009, the AHG formed a partnership with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA).
- A less common hybrid was the "Tribsa", which had a Triumph engine in a BSA duplex frame.
- In 1953 BSA withdrew motorcycle production from BSA Cycles Ltd, the company it has established in 1919, by creating BSA Motorcycles Ltd.
- Black Sky Aerospace (also known as BSA) is an Australian private aerospace company, headquartered in Jimboomba, Queensland, Australia.
- The BSA Ten is a small car manufactured for BSA Cars by BSA subsidiary The Daimler Company Limited.
- The Triumph Motorcycle concern was sold to their rivals BSA by Sangster in 1951.
- The BSA is headquartered in BSA Space at 290 Congress Street, Suite 200, Boston MA 02210.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!