Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In the Uncle Remus collection of 19th-century African-American folktales adapted and compiled by Joel Chandler Harris, "Br'er Fox" is a major character, often acting as the antagonist towards the stories' main character, "Br'er Rabbit".
- The Laughing Place is a traditional African American folktale, featuring Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear. It is famous for its inclusion among Joel Chandler Harris' "Uncle Remus" stories.
- The Br'er Rabbit story, "Brother Rabbit Takes Some Exercise", is closer to the Eastern versions.
- Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox, and Br'er Bear appeared as guests in "House of Mouse" (2001–2003).
- The first three strips told the story of "Br'er Rabbit Runs Away" (Oct 14-28, 1945).
- There are 18 stories and Uncle Remus writes about Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox, and Br'er Bear in one of the stories.
- Feigning a cheerful complacency, he tells Br'er Bear that he is hanging there because Br'er Fox has been paying him "a dollar a minute" to act as a scarecrow for the garden.
- The Tar-Baby is the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is about a doll made of tar and turpentine used by the villainous Br'er Fox to entrap Br'er Rabbit.
- The distance to Goiânia is 460 km. Highway connections are made by BR-153 / Anápolis / BR-060 / Alexânia / Sobradinho / Planaltina / Formosa / BR-020 / BR-030 / BR-020 / Vila Boa / Alvorada do Norte.
- The distance to the state capital, Goiânia, is 344 km. Highway connections are made from Goiânia by BR-153 / Anápolis / Alexânia / BR-060 / Planaltina (DF) / Formosa / BR-020 / BR-030 / GO-34.
- There are three federal highways in the region: BR-116, BR-392 and BR-293.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!