Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Nearby municipalities are Brenner, Neustift im Stubaital, Obernberg am Brenner and Trins.
- Born in Matrei am Brenner, Hörtnagl was mayor of Gries am Brenner from 1980 to 1992.
- The sixth album, "Horisonten brenner", was produced by Janove Ottesen. It was released on February 9, 2018.
- Brenner was born to Jewish parents in Šiauliai, Russian Empire.
- japonica" and "C. brenneri" (named after Brenner), have also been studied using the shotgun sequencing technique.
- In 1905, he met the Yiddish writer Lamed Shapiro. Brenner lived in an apartment in Whitechapel, which doubled as an office for "HaMe'orer", a Hebrew periodical that he edited and published in 1906–07.
- By road, the town has two exits on the Brenner Autobahn that connects Brixen to the Brenner Pass.
- "Pseuderemias brenneri", also known commonly as Brenner's racerunner or Brenner's sand racer, is a species of lizard in the family Lacertidae. The species is native to the Horn of Africa.
- "Horisonten brenner" is the sixth studio album by Norwegian hard rock band Skambankt.
- Brenner Lake was named for Andreas Hanson Brenner, an early settler.
- He was awarded the Brage Prize in 2010 for the novel "Før jeg brenner ned", translated into English as "Before I Burn".
- Gilles Paquet-Brenner (born 14 September 1974) is a French director and screenwriter.
- Among his novels are "Glomma brenner" from 1982, "Erindringens tre" from 1992, and "Jernalderdrøm.
- Brenner was born in Lauterecken in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in the Kusel district in Rhineland-Palatinate) to Frederick Brenner.
- In 1867, the entire Brenner Railway was completed and connected Verona to Innsbruck over the Brenner Pass.
- Tumyr is also author of the books "Knut Hamsun og hans kors" (1996, Norgesforlaget) and "Vardene brenner!" (2008, Kolofon forlag).
- She was born in Oslo, made her film debut in 1955 in Arne Skouen's "Det brenner i natt!
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!