Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Crozzon di Brenta (3,135m) is a mountain in the Brenta Group of the Southern Limestone Alps in Trentino, Italy.
- Albbruck has been twinned with Carmignano di Brenta, Italy, since 1959.
- Limena borders the following municipalities: Curtarolo, Padua, Piazzola sul Brenta, Vigodarzere, Villafranca Padovana.
- Grantorto borders the following municipalities: Carmignano di Brenta, Fontaniva, Gazzo, Piazzola sul Brenta, San Giorgio in Bosco, San Pietro in Gu.
- Brenta borders the following municipalities: Azzio, Casalzuigno, Castelveccana, Cittiglio, Gemonio.
- The territory was affected by massive hydraulic works that led to the diversion of the main bed of the river Brenta through an artificial canal with new mouths along the southern sea approaches of the port of Chioggia, while just one part of the old Brenta still flows into the lagoon near Fusina.
- Geographically, the Brenta river valley is a typical valley of the southern rim of the Alps.
- Nautor have also built yachts to Luca Brenta and Bill Tripp designs.
- The city lies at the foothills of the Venetian Prealps, where river Brenta comes out the southern end of Canal di Brenta (also called Valbrenta 'Brenta valley') and flows in the lowlands at the borders of Vicenza, Treviso and Padua provinces.
- The Cismon is a mountain stream (or torrent) in northern Italy, the main tributary of the Brenta River.
- He was appreciated by Voltaire and inspired later studies about the Brenta river.
- Cima Tosa is a mountain in the Brenta group ("It.: Dolomiti di Brenta"), a subgroup of the Rhaetian Alps in the Italian Region of Trentino-Alto Adige, with a reported height of [...].
- Valbrenta is a comune in the province of Vicenza, Veneto region of Italy.
- From about 1250, this building was the home of the "Compagnia dell'Arte dei Brentatori", the medieval craft-guild of wine barrel merchants.
- Amongst his notable ascents were: Torre di Brenta first climbed in 1882; Cima Brenta, first climbed by the south wall in 1882; Odle} (Large Fermeda); Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey (ascent in 1905 with Karl Blodig); Grossglockner, climbed at the age of 70!
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!