Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Hacker was showing and selling paintings by the time he was 11 or 12 years old. He graduated from the Breslau Art School in Breslau, Germany.
- Chotzner was born at Cracow, Poland, May 11, 1844 and educated at the Breslau rabbinical seminary and the University of Breslau.
- Gebel was born in Breslau, and became a tailor's apprentice, but ran away from the apprenticeship to study music.
- Breslau got its start following construction of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad through the territory.
- After the war, he took up residence on his family's lands outside Breslau.
- Several members of "SC" left the club in 1919 to create a football department within "Turnverein Vorwärts Breslau".
- Born in Breslau, Korn was the son of a Jewish couple, Moritz and Malwine Schottlaender. He attended gymnasia in Breslau and Berlin.
- He was born in Breslau (Wrocław). He studied theology at Breslau, Berlin and Halle, where he eventually became professor ordinarius.
- He studied philology and philosophy at Breslau and Berlin, later spending time in Paris, where he researched Leibniz' works.
- Deciding on a Civil Service career, Rhys Davids studied Sanskrit under A.F. Stenzler, a distinguished scholar at the University of Breslau. He earned money in Breslau by teaching English.
- He was born in Breslau, the son of a Breslau pharmacist with the same name.
- In 1671 he was elected Bishop of Breslau and was subsequently appointed administrator of Breslau for six months from October 1671. Frederick of Hessen-Darmstadt died in Breslau on 19 February 1682.
- The Breslau Tumbler was created in Breslau (now Wroclaw, Poland) and is descended from the Prague (Czech) Tumbler.
- Albrecht Theodor Middeldorpf (3 July 1824, Breslau – 29 July 1868, Breslau) was a German surgeon.
- Carl Adolf Ferdinand Hintze (17 August 1851, Breslau – 28 December 1916, Breslau) was a German mineralogist and crystallographer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!