|NOUN || a C-clamp | C-clamps |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In stagecraft, a c-clamp can refer to a number of different pieces of hardware, depending on its intended use.
- For "Forms and Follies", Jacobsen added bassist Nick Macri, of Bobby Conn, C-Clamp and Euphone, for two tracks.
- A C-clamp is used on each string for putting tension on the strings, much like a guitar capo, and a resonator is placed on the end the musician faces.
- Lights are usually attached by a C-Clamp or a hook clamp around the pipes.
- An alternative is a "clamp-pod", which is a ball head attached to a C-clamp.
- The original vinyl pressing also featured a photo depicting an egg being held in a C-clamp.
- Generally these yokes allow a much wider range of tilt than a conventional yoke, and have had the hole for a c-clamp bolt replaced with a spigot for a spot stand.
- C-Clamp was an American indie rock band from Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, United States.
- An F-clamp, also known as a bar clamp or speed clamp, is a type of clamp.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!