Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2018 German youngsters Norrick Blödorn and Ben Ernst won the world titles in 85 ccm and 250 ccm, showing the results of drastically improved support for young riders in the past decade.
- The Grizzly is powered by a 497 ccm Rotax 503 Scandinavia, producing 38 HP (28 kW) at 5700 RPM.
- The production SP2 was based on the platform of the Brazilian VW 1600 Variant with a front axle from the VW Beetle, but had a four-cylinder boxer engine - engine code "BL" - enlarged to 1700 ccm (flat radiator, as in the Type 3).
- Other structural components of beta-carboxysomes are encoded outside of the "ccm" locus.
- DDS for Lightweight CCM (dds4ccm) offers an architectural pattern that separates the business logic from the non-functional properties. A 2012 extension added support for streams.
- Most notably, he almost stole the show as the minor antagonist in Goran Marković's urban classic "Nacionalna klasa do 750 cm³" ("National Class Category Up to 750 ccm"), 1979.
- can be removed by treating with H2S04 (75 ccm 0.0.5-n. ...
- He established the Officine Meccaniche Baudo in Turin in 1921, making three prototypes that had V2 engines of 474, 668 and 1000 ccm.
- Carminite belongs to the orthorhombic crystal class (2/m 2/m 2/m) and has space group C ccm or C cc2.
- In 2011 the FIA introduced the Super 2000 Kit Variant package, which allowed teams and manufacturers to change the engines of Super 2000 racing cars with 1600 ccm turbocharged engines.
- The engine is an air cooled single cylinder, four-stroke with a displacement of 340.00 ccm (20.75 cubic inches) making 27.00 HP (19.7 kW)) @ 7500 RPM.
- The engine is a 6-cylinder in-line engine of 4,887 ccm with an overhead inlet and side exhaust valves.
- The engine differed in stroke (50 cc, two stroke), displacement (50 ccm), and compression ratio (0.0536 HP/kg), and delivered power through a four-speed transmission which reached velocities of up to 45 miles per hour.
- The engine was an aluminium V8 5967 ccm developing [...] at 6000 rpm, and 542 Nm at 4400 rpm.
- A cubic centimetre (or cubic centimeter in US English) (SI unit symbol: cm3; non-SI abbreviations: cc and ccm) is a commonly used unit of volume that corresponds to the volume of a cube that measures 1 cm × 1 cm × 1 cm.
- The year 1958 started with an ice-race in Thiersee, Tyrol, which he finished in the 125-ccm-class as second behind the Tyrolean Franz Albert; but already in the 175-ccm-race at the same day he beat Albert and crossed the finish line as first.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!