Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Cysteine-rich angiogenic inducer 61 (CYR61) or CCN family member 1 (CCN1), is a matricellular protein that in humans is encoded by the "CYR61" gene.
- ... , CCN) is a Nicaraguan political party founded in 1996 by the Assemblies of God pastor and radio evangelist Guillermo Osorno.
- He is the Group Head of News at Caribbean Communications Network (CCN) Limited in Port-of-Spain, where he has taken the flagship television arm, CCN TV6, under his wing.
- Cloud droplets normally form on aerosol particles that serve as CCN. Increasing the number concentration of CCN can lead to formation of more cloud droplets, which, in turn, have smaller size.
- During the Vietnam War Bargewell was accepted into MACV-SOG where he served at the "Command And Control North (CCN)" Forward Operating Base 4 at Da Nang and served as Non-Commissioned Officer Team Leader for Reconnaissance Team "Viper" (all CCN teams were named for states or snakes).
- The company operates CCN TV6 which is the number one privately owned television station in the Trinidad and Tobago market. CCN also holds an interest in the Grenada Broadcast Network.
- Ullal based local television channels include Posa Kural News, Abbakka TV, CCN TV, STAR OF KUDLA CCN LIVE, CCN NEWS, DAIL TV etc.
- CCN was the first to report that Hill's office and home was searched by the FBI in early 2020.
- He is also a director and the co-owner of ccn.lk, which is a government recognized news providing website.
- The airborne measurements of these individual mixed aerosols that can form CCN at SGP site were performed using a research aircraft.
- "Heterodera zeae", the corn cyst nematode (CCN), is a plant parasitic nematode that feeds on "Zea mays" (maize/corn).
- The barcoded CCN is scanned at the point of entry by the CBSA.
- In 1996, CCN merged with its competitor, the Industrial Cervecera, S.A. (ICSA), to form the largest brewery in Nicaragua. In 2003, CCN began exporting the Cerveza Toña brand to the U.S. market.
- CCN proteins are a family of extracellular matrix (ECM)-associated proteins involved in intercellular signaling.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!