Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The "CED-9" gene is located on chromosome 3 of the "C.
- This gene encodes a member of the Ced-4 family of apoptosis proteins.
- In December 2015, former leaders of the Hia Ced District announced the formation of an organization called Hia-Ced Hemajkam, LLC, whose goal would be to seek federal recognition of the Hia-Ced Oʼodham as a distinct Indian tribe.
- Convection-enhanced delivery (CED) is method of drug delivery in which drug is delivered into using bulk flow rather than conventional diffusion into the brain.
- Fonda gradually pulled back from the CED, reducing her visibility due to the persistent political backlash against her 1972 visit to Hanoi, Vietnam, when she rashly posed for photos on an enemy anti-aircraft artillery unit.
- In order for ced-3 to become functional, it requires auto-catalytic cleavage which is initiated by ced-4, acting as an initiator caspase.
- Novelty discs and CED-based games were produced whereby accessing the chapters in a specified order would string together a different story each time.
- NanoLiposomes in the 100 nanometer size range have been the most investigated carrier for convection-enhanced delivery (CED) of drugs to the brain.
- In 1878, Romania, which had been an autonomous principality within the Ottoman Empire since 1861, was admitted to an expanded CED as a free country as a result of the Treaty of Berlin (1878).
- This item is tested because conjugated eye deviation (CED) is present in approximately 20% of stroke cases.
- Robert Horvitz initially established the importance of caspases in apoptosis and found that the "ced-3" gene is required for the cell death that took place during the development of the nematode "C.
- The Customs and Excise Department (CED) cooperated closely with other government agencies such as the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority and the Central Narcotics Bureau.
- CED-12 ([...] ll [...] eath Abnormality Protein-12) is a cytoplasmic, PH-domain containing adaptor protein found in "Caenorhabditis elegans" and "Drosophila melanogaster".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!