Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The sole child of Victoria Kamhi and Rodrigo was Cecilia, who was born in January 1941.
- Bright Cecilia" (Z.328), also known as "Ode to St.
- The community of Cecilia is zoned to Cecilia Primary School (Grades PK-2), Teche Elementary School (Grades 3-5), Cecilia Junior High School (Grades 6-8), and Cecilia High School (Grades 9-12).
- Cecilia's teacher is troubled by Cecilia's "imaginary friend" named Natasha.
- Saint Cecilia is a Roman Catholic School, from grades pre-k to 8. Saint Cecilia's is a part of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Saint Cecilia School and church is located on 535 Rhawn St.
- Cecilia heads to the pharmacy to buy supplies and admires some pink hair dye before over hearing a familiar voice, she slowly approaches and sees a face and flees in a hurry knocking a heavily pregnant shopper.
- Marion learns that all of the other bloodmaids' letters to Cecilia have never been sent, and that there is no record of any bloodmaid receiving a pension in their retirement.
- The Teatro Santa Cecilia or Real Teatro di Santa Cecilia is a neoclassical-style theater building located on Piazza Teatro Santa Cecilia at the intersections with Via Cantavespri and Vicolo Guarnernara, in the ancient quarter of Kalsa of central Palermo, region of Sicily, Italy.
- In 1901 Sofie Olsson and her husband Nils, along with their children, travel to visit Lars Vogt and his wife Cecilia.
- In Finnish, it is a derived from the name Cecilia (of Saint Cecilia).
- St. Cecilia's Girls' College (also known as St. Cecilia's Girls' Maha Vidyalayam or St. Cecilia's Convent) is a national school in Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
- Studios Geneva, Museum of fine ARTS in Lausanne with René Berger, Rio de Janeiro at cecilia Meireles and the Serpentine Gallery in London among others.
- "Pyronia cecilia", the southern gatekeeper, is a butterfly of Southern Europe and North Africa. It is a member of the subfamily Satyrinae in the family Nymphalidae.
- "Eunuch" (龍仇鳳血) is a TVB television series, premiered in 1980 starring wong yuen-sun and cecilia wong hang sau.
- The type species is "Domeykodactylus ceciliae". The genus name is derived from the Cordillera Domeyko and Greek "daktylos", "finger" in reference to the wing finger typical of pterosaurs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!