Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1970 the DDF was renamed Theatre Canada, showcasing amateur productions without the element of competition, but, these fringe-like innovations were cancelled in 1973 for financial reasons.
- The SNIA Common RAID Disk Data Format (DDF) defines a standard data structure describing how data is formatted across disks in a RAID group.
- The deep digital flexor (DDF) tendon runs down the back of the cannon and soft tissue in that area and under the navicular bone before attaching to the back of the coffin bone.
- In 2001 a Danish Donaldistic society ("Dansk Donaldist-Forening" in Danish) was formed by a group of Danish Donaldists and the following year the first issue of their fanzine "DDF(R)appet" was published.
- It is also possible to interface directly with SDH transmission over fibre at 40Mbps, thus reducing the amount of 2Mbps DDF and SDH tributary usage.
- The DDF condition prove that MX implies DDF, so these conditions are all equivalent.
- • The Rural District Councils (RDC) and the District Development Fund (DDF) which are responsible rural roads.
- DDF (District Development Fund) base which does local roads is situated about 1000 metres southeast of Mushangi Shopping Center.
- In 1972, along with Emilio Del Giudice and Sergio Fubini, he introduced the "DDF states" scheme (also known as the "DDF construction"), which is named by the initials of the three scientists.
- In conjunction with PSQL v9 Pervasive reintroduced the DDF Builder utility and added support for text searching with the Full Text Search (FTS) add-on, which was later removed from the product line.
- Danske Dagblades Forening (DDF), a professional association of Danish daily newspaper publishers, assists its members with copyright issues.
- "1995 :" De Dietrich sells its interest in rolling stock railroad equipment manufacturing "De Dietrich Ferroviaire" (DDF's factory is in Reichshoffen". ...
- Handle the administration of DDF.
- The "Ddf" (standing for Dortmund-Dorstfeld, "Fahrdienstleiter", “dispatcher”) signal box (class "Sp Dr S 60") was opened in 1983 with the station.
- Domain Developers Fund (DDF) is the first public open-ended alternative investment fund exclusively invested in Internet domain names.
- Spensa and the DDF have pushed the Krell war into space; Spensa's cytonic "defect" has been a key advantage in the war.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!