Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- On August 31, 2011, California Legislature passed SB 514, which banned the sale of dextromethorphan (DXM), the active ingredient in most over-the-counter cough medicines, to minors.
- Dextromethorphan-based cough syrups (often labeled DXM) are taken by some users in higher than medically recommended levels for their dissociative effects.
- Dimemorfan is an analogue of dextromethorphan (DXM) and its active metabolite dextrorphan (DXO), and similarly to them, acts as a potent agonist of the σ1 receptor (Ki = 151 nM).
- MaxxPro Dash with improved DXM suspension system.
- The first band that Kaplan played for was DXM, an underground sampler-driven group in Tel Aviv. He chose playing for DXM instead of taking clarinet lessons.
- Dextromethorphan, or DXM, a common active ingredient found in many over-the-counter cough suppressant cold medicines, is used as a recreational drug and entheogen for its dissociative effects.
- Afterglow may also occur after the usage of dissociative drugs, such as the NMDA antagonists, DXM, ketamine and PCP.
- The pharmacology of dextrorphan is similar to that of dextromethorphan (DXM).
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed HB 4412, legislation to combat teen abuse of over-the-counter (OTC) medicines containing the cough suppressant dextromethorphan (DXM) by prohibiting the sale of DXM-containing products to minors without a prescription.
- Dextromethorphan/bupropion (DXM/BUP), sold under the brand name Auvelity, is a combination medication for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).
- DXM/quinidine is used in the treatment of PBA. In a 12-week randomized, double-blind trial, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and multiple sclerosis patients with significant PBA were given either Nuedexta 20/10 mg or placebo.
- Examples of NMDAR antagonists are ketamine, dextromethorphan (DXM), phencyclidine (PCP).
- White, the author of the DXM FAQ, who claimed that dissociatives definitely cause brain damage.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!