weitere Beispiele ...
- This approach assumes the universe is well described by a Newtonian-perturbed FRW metric, but it makes no other assumptions about the distribution of the lensing mass.
- The FRW universe – which is believed to be a good model for our universe – is generally "not" asymptotically flat.
- Describing the mutual motion of the test particles in a null geodesic congruence in a spacetime such as the Schwarzschild vacuum or FRW dust is a very important problem in general relativity.
- Only spacetimes which model an isolated object are asymptotically flat. Many other familiar exact solutions, such as the FRW models, are not.
- In this case, application of a rotating electric field at frequency results in the plasma spinning up to the applied frequency, namely fE = fRW (cf. ...
- The Federation of Rural Workers of Ireland (FRW) was a trade union representing agricultural workers in Ireland.
- By looking at an equivalent scalar-tensor theory, Biswas, Mazumdar and Siegel (2005) looked at bouncing FRW solutions.
- Later that year, the company introduced the FRW-1, the all-weather, waterproof version of the FRX-1.
- The terminal phase has an ever-expanding FRW metric in which the average energy density goes to zero.
- Four months later in Rochester, he sought to regain the FRW Heavyweight title but lost to then-champion Sethoran.
- The FRW Granite State Championship was a secondary professional wrestling championship defended in Front Row Wrestling.
- The Rwandan franc (sign: FRw, and possibly RF or R₣; ISO 4217: RWF) is the currency of Rwanda. It is subdivided into 100 centimes.
- The branch would junction from Warren Station before making its way through Swansea and Somerset; the Slade's Ferry Bridge would exclusively carry the FRW&P line.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!