Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Chapter 27 of the DoDFMR defines FSA-Type II eligibility requirements. MCO P1080.40 contains unit diary reporting requirements for the FSA-Type II allowance.
- The FSA debit card was developed to avoid this problem by allowing users to access their FSA directly without reimbursement, and also (where possible) to provide methods for automating the IRS substantiation requirements which often require substantial paperwork and manpower.
- A member of the public complained to the FSA that the Welsh subtitles in the "Sid the Slug" TV advertisements meant the FSA was not treating English and Welsh equally, as is required by the FSA Welsh Language Scheme.
- With Ange Kouame's then impending naturalization, Ateneo coach Tab Baldwin said that they are not planning to get another FSA to replace Koaume's FSA slot on the roster.
- Dr Anna Ritchie OBE, BA, PhD, FSA, Hon FSA Scot (née Bachelier, born 28 September 1943) is a British archaeologist and historian.
- In 1937, the Resettlement Administration became the Farm Security Administration (FSA).
- Relations between the People's Protection Units (YPG) and the Free Syrian Army (FSA) are unclear and varied among the different FSA factions.
- The RA and FSA are well known for the influence of their photography program, 1935–1944.
- On 16 February, al-Nusra stormed the headquarters of the 7th Brigade (part of the FSA's 101st Division) in the village of Ayn Laroz in the Zawiya Mountain and captured a large cache of weapons after it took control of the FSA's posts.
- On 1 February 2012, the FSA and opposition activists reported that the FSA had gained full control of Rastan after four days of intense clashes.
- Chris Pond, Director of Financial Capability at the FSA was named a senior advisor to both CFEB and the FSA.
- The FSA lists specify all communities covered by each rural FSA. Medium-sized cities may have one dedicated FSA; larger cities have more than one FSA within their limits.
- A few cafeteria plans offer other types of FSAs, especially if the employer also offers an HSA.
- According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), Aqrab had a population of 8,422 in the 2004 census, making it the largest locality in the Hirbnafsah "nahiyah".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!