Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Green Fiscal Commission (GFC) was a British body set up in 2007 to examine the best way of implementing green taxes (also known as ecotax) in the United Kingdom.
- Brendan's GFC Chicago in Chicago, and in 2003 after a replay they finished runners-up to Wolfe Tones GFC in the Chicago Senior Football Championship final.
- In a 2014 survey of GFC grantee partners, 91 percent of respondents agreed that GFC stands apart from other funders because GFC contributes to its partners' long-term sustainability.
- Two new teams were admitted into the league in 2012/13 - Mersey Marauders FC from Liverpool and Wolverhampton Harts GFC (renamed in October 2013 as Wolves Warriors AFC).
- The team originally participated in the Glory for Christ (GFC) league, winning the GFC State Championship in 2011.
- Depending on the airplane manufacturer and whether or not a GFC 700 autopilot is installed, the G1000 system will consist of either two GDU 1040 displays (no autopilot), a GDU 1040 PFD/GDU 1043 MFD (GFC 700 autopilot installed), or a GDU 1045 PFD/GDU 1045 MFD (GFC 700 autopilot installed with VNAV).
- The GFC are also in partnership with the World Kickboxing and Karate Union (WKU).
- Baya was scheduled to face Amansio Paraschiv at GFC 7: Romania vs. Netherlands II for the GFC Intercontinental Light Middleweight Championship. He lost the bout by split decision.
- GFC's trend affected the way in which companies engage themselves in the creation of value through products, services, production processes and social initiatives.
- Ramor United GFC competed in their third final in a row against Laragh United GFC in the final, winning by 1-09 to 1-07 in a replay.
- In 2013, GHFC was rechristened as Garhwal Football Club (GFC) in order to fulfill the AFC Club Licensing Criteria laid down by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) – a step that would enable GFC to compete in the I-League – the highest level of professional football in the country.
- A UNI cell reserves the GFC field for a local flow control and submultiplexing system between users.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!