Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Until July 2021 he was the chief investment officer of the GFG Alliance, leader of the SIMEC Group for mining and energy, non-executive director of Wyelands Capital and non-executive chairman of IRC Limited.
- Games for Good (GfG) is a non-profit charitable organization which raises funds and products from within the entertainment industry and donates them to child-centric partners.
- During 2022, with Tsukanova as managing director, Xenon Capital served as a financial advisor to the Global Fashion Group (GFG).
- In March 2021, GFG Alliance was struggling to secure new financing after the collapse of one of its lenders, Greensill Capital.
- From 2013, the GFG regional companies started creating their own private label brands, with in-house design teams and collaboration with local designers.
- In 2019, the unit was purchased by Liberty House Group, a subsidiary of the GFG Alliance.
- As of 2021, the interests of the works' owners, GFG Alliance, are represented to the South Australian parliament by lobbying firm, Bespoke Approach.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!