Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The glomerular filtration rate (GFR) can be directly measured ("measured GFR", or mGFR) but this rarely done in everyday practice.
- These procedures will be reviewed by the GFR to ensure that they will help to reduce risk to the aircraft during the contracted period.
- The macula densa uses the composition of the tubular fluid as an indicator of GFR.
- 4 of the class were sold in 2007 to GFR - Grup Feroviar Român, Bucharest of Romania (25109 and 25123 to 25125).
- Podocytes are also involved in regulation of glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
- Estimated GFR (eGFR) is now recommended by clinical practice guidelines and regulatory agencies for routine evaluation of GFR whereas measured GFR (mGFR) is recommended as a confirmatory test when more accurate assessment is required.
- in an attempt to better estimate GFR in patients with preserved kidney function.
- Measuring the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is a diagnostic test of kidney function.
- The most trusted test for determining GFR is iothalamate clearance.
- The increased GFR increases the excretion of protein, albumin, and glucose.
- The hyperfiltration has multiple contributing factors such as the increased cardiac output caused by the normal physiological response to anemia leading to greater renal blood flow and an increase in glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
- Filtration Fraction, FF = GFR/RPF, or [...].
- GFR, totalling [...] of track, may be the shortest shortline in Canada and possibly North America.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!