Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The A 210 is entirely built from carbon and glass fibre reinforced plastics (CFRP and GFRP).
- The first model had an all-flying tailplane, with anti-balance tabs along the entire trailing edges, and a two-piece canopy (movable and fixed parts), built of GFRP (glass-fibre reinforced plastic)/foam sandwich materials and resin impregnated rovings for high strength parts.
- Products from PT Palindo Marine include patrol boats, passenger ferries, rescue boats, barges and various vessels made of steel, aluminium, GFRP and a combination of steel and aluminium.
- The new version adopted GFRP material (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) with plywood as support in semi monocoque concept.
- It is built with AISI 4130 Chromoly steel chassis which gives it high strength to weight ratio and GFRP body making it lightweight.
- The Korvet's fuselage is a flat sided, two step hull design, built from GFRP.
- PEDELTA is worldwide known for the introduction of GFRP and Stainless Steel as a main structural materials on bridges and building structures.
- The bridge is entirely made out of GFRP pultruded profiles.
- Voith was contracted to supply parts of the nose of the trainsets, including GFRP cabin, the nose module and its opening hatches, coupling systems, and snow deflector.
- He was named, after the official recognition of GFRP by the United States, the representative of France in Washington.
- Other common names for fiberglass are glass-reinforced plastic (GRP), glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) or GFK (from [...]).
- crack initiation and propagation; estimation of failure loads at reinforced concrete structures; reinforced concrete structures under cyclic loading; buckling and post-buckling behavior; nonlinear dynamic analysis of structures subjected to severe earthquakes; fault-rupture propagation; nonlinear behavior of brick structures; and the analysis of glass reinforced polymers (GFRP) walls under blast loads.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!