|NOUN || Gaborone | - |
|SYNO ||capital of Botswana | Gaborone|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Embassy is in Gaborone. OSC (previously ODC) is located at the embassy.
- Uniao Flamengo Santos is a football club from Gabane, Botswana, based in Gaborone. They play their home matches at UB Stadium in Gaborone.
- Rollers is often mistakenly considered to be a Gaborone West club.
- BR Express operates a commuter train system between Lobatse and Gaborone.
- Before 2000, residents of Gaborone received television programming from BOP TV in Mahikeng via a repeating transmitter on the summit of Kgale Hill.
- Prisons XI Gaborone are a football club from Gaborone, Botswana, currently playing in the Botswana Premier League.
- Mascom Wireless Proprietary Limited, is a Botswana mobile telecommunications company. Its head office is in Gaborone. It was established in Gaborone, Botswana on February 17, 1998.
- All of the rowing events were staged at Gaborone Dam located south of Gaborone along the Gaborone-Lobatse road.
- Miscellaneous became a household name and produced a number of players who have gone to shine at other Gaborone sides like Township Rollers, Gaborone United and BDF XI.
- Campbell lived on a farm near Gaborone with his wife Judy Campbell, who also wrote on historical topics with him. He died, aged 80, in Gaborone.
- A section of the highway between Phakalane and Gaborone is used for the Gaborone City Marathon.
- The programme is one of the beneficiaries of the money raised by the Gaborone City Marathon in Gaborone, Botswana.
- The Gaborone Dam, which supplies water to the city of Gaborone, has a capacity of [...].
- The airline's route network saw it flying Bulawayo-Francistown-Serowe-Gaborone-Johannesburg-Gaborone-Lobatse-Ghanzi on Mondays; Ghanzi-Lobatse-Gaborone-Serowe-Francistown on Tuesdays; Francistown-Maun-Serondellas-Livingstone-Serondellas-Maun-Francistown on Wednesdays; Francistown-Maun-Ghanzi-Maun-Francistown on Thursdays; Francistown-Serowe-Gaborone-Lobatse-Johannesburg-Lobatse-Gaborone-Serowe-Francistown on Fridays; and Francistown to Bulawayo on Saturdays.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!