Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- This can also apply to a coordinated noun phrase, such as "iyam da ifab dog and pig' where "iyam da ifab namu" would mean that there were no dogs and no pigs.
- Iyam and Kratha come to a truce ending with Iyam paying Kratha double the amount of what she was paid by her previous master.
- He travelled a considerable distance to a land called "Iyam", which probably corresponds to the fertile plain that opens out south of modern Khartoum, where the Blue Nile joins the White.
- 89.3 Max Radio (DWIF 89.3 MHz) is an FM station owned and operated by Iddes Broadcast Group. Its studios and transmitter are located at 116 M.L. Tagarao St., Brgy. Ilayang Iyam, Lucena.
- Maryhill College satellite campus was opened in 1996. A coeducational campus, it is located at Ciudad Maharlika Village Ilayang Iyam, Lucena City.
- Group Captain Iyam reportedly sacked 8,000 Edo state workers.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!