|NOUN || a junior debt | junior debts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In finance, subordinated debt (also known as subordinated loan, subordinated bond, subordinated debenture or junior debt) is debt which ranks after other debts if a company falls into liquidation or bankruptcy.
- In 1995, with the Chiefs continuing to have financial difficulties, a community-led group bought the team with the goal of paying off its $150,000 in debts and restoring junior A hockey to prominence in the Peace Country.
- This means that the preference is senior to holders of common shares (and possibly other series of preferred stock), but junior to a company's debts and secured obligations.
- In 1814 he was Junior Merchant and Commissary for the Recovery of Small Debts.
- Those attaching afterward are said to be junior or subordinate.
- Novokuznetsk will continue to operate their junior club program and also participate in the secondary tier of the VHL.
- Japan merges local governments to expand residential area per municipal government, create different school attendance boundaries for elementary school and junior high school students, and to allow more widespread use of public facilities.
- After thrice-winning the Dorset Junior Cup, they helped found the Dorset League.
- Bobby operated Junior Soprano's loan shark business in his stead and acted as Junior's assistant while Junior was under house arrest on federal racketeering charges.
- The main character Saša Gordić (Vuk Kostić) is a talented shooter who followed the footsteps of his older brother Igor Gordić (Srđan Todorović), a 1991 Junior European shooting gold medallist.
- In 1935, with the Nazis in power, Sullivan & Cromwell's junior partners forced Dulles to cut all business ties with Germany.
- Collins coerces Junior to act as a lookout for a stagecoach robbery where a deputy sheriff is killed; the only one caught is Clay Junior.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!