Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Historically one of the earliest forms of worship in Krishnaism, it is believed to be a key element of the early history of the worship of Krishna.
- Even though, Krishnaism became a prominent part of meitei religious beliefs, they never stopped worshipping the traditional deities.
- The teachings of the "Bhagavad Gita" can be considered as the first Krishnaite system of theology. Krishnaism originated in the late centuries BCE from the followers of the heroic Vāsudeva Krishna, which amalgamated several centuries later, in the early centuries CE, with the worshipers of the "divine child" Bala Krishna and the Gopala-Krishna traditions of monotheistic Bhagavatism.
- In the 1880s, Chatterjee critically analysed Hindu scriptures such as the "Bhagavad Gita" as well as the problems of Krishnaism from a historical perspective in his "Dharmatattva" and "Krishna Charitra".
- The Upanishad probably streams from Krishnaism, where Krishna is not a mere avatar of Vishnu, but is the source of Vishnu and other avatars.
- or Gopika in Hinduism are worshipped as the consorts and devotees of Krishna within the Vaishnavism and Krishnaism traditions for their unconditional love and devotion ("Bhakti") to god Krishna as described in the Sanskrit scriptures like Bhagavata Purana and other Puranic literature.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!