Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- K-99's original call letters were KBCB-FM (1982–84). KRYS was originally KRIS radio 1360 AM, until it was sold in 1956 and changed to KRYS.
- In 2001, bassist Krys Baratto and drummer Francis Ruiz also did double duties touring as members of Great White.
- In a later review, Ty Krys of "Nintendojo" praised the story and array of classic Bond characters, but was critical of the gameplay: "The RPG elements don't feel rewarding and the action sequences suffer from poor control (for an action game) and a slow pace".
- Katsantonis was high school teammates with Green Bay Packers and first round selection in the 2020 NFL Draft, Quarterback Jordan Love as well as signed Packers UDFA Krys Barnes.
- In mid-October the band travelled to Los Angeles to work on their debut album, "9MA", alongside producer Sebastian Krys. It was released to mostly positive reviews.
- As of 2015 Jersey sponsor is Optician company Krys, replacing Škoda who moved to the Green Jersey.
- On June 9, 2021, Campbell signed with the Green Bay Packers. He was named the starting inside linebacker alongside Krys Barnes.
- In 2018, he and South Korean author Krys Lee co-edited a special issue of the "Wasafiri" magazine spotlighting contemporary Korean literature.
- Jacob Jeffries Band released a series of albums engineered and produced by Sebastian Krys and Dan Warner and published by Warner/Chappell Music.
- Sebastian Krys (pronounced "Chris") was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and arrived in the United States of America in 1980 at the age of nine as an undocumented immigrant.
- The optical retail chain Krys has sponsored the white jersey since 2015. The jersey was previously sponsored by Czech car manufacturer Škoda from 2004-2014.
- KKTX began broadcasting as KGFI in 1929, owned by the "Caller-Times". It became KRIS in 1936, and KRYS in 1956.
- Recently, Ryan signed Krys Ivory as his newest act under NextSelection. [...] He also signed YouTube star Mia Rose.
- After leaving government service, Krys became a lobbyist and consultant with the firm of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth.
- As a sideline, Ingram does voice imaging for a number of country stations, including KRYS-FM Corpus Christi; WSIX-FM Nashville; WMIL-FM Milwaukee; KWJJ-FM Portland, Ore.; and KSCS Dallas.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!